Part -> 1
B: Starvation and Birth Control: The Ultimate Weapons
In 1968 the senate committee investigating hunger in America requested funds of $115,000. They were given $25,000. They ran out of money in early 1969 and asked for $250,000 to continue. They were given 100,000. Sen. George McGovern chaired this committee. In February of ’69 he gave a speech which listed among other things a national nutritional survey which found that:
- 34% of pre-school children examined exhibited anemia so serious that any doctor would have immediately given them medical treatment.
- Growth retardation plus permanent brain damage is common
- Children in America have rickets, scurvy, beriberi, maramus, and kwashior. Diseases usually associated with famine.
- These and other findings about nutritional deficiencies result in children born with damaged brains because mothers are undernourished. Also premature babies with
- Decreased learning ability
- Decreased body growth
- Decreased rate of maturation
All of the above conditions lead to early death.
Fifteen senators were on the McGovern committee. Two of them, Ellender from Louisiana and Talmadge from Georgia (both Democrats) were more than strong enough to subvert any positive moves the rest of the committee members tried to make. Ellender was chairman of the Senate Agricultural and Forestry Committee and a ranking member of the Senate Appropriations Committee. Talmadge was also on the Senate Agricultural and Forestry Committee plus he was on the Senate Finance Committee.
These two men were staunch anti-civil rights spokesmen in their respective homestates and most definitely in the halls of government. They both sat on committees that controlled the purse strings of government. Talmadge attached an amendment to the HEW appropriation that nullified the cut off of funds to segregated schools under title IV of the Civil Rights Act of ’64. In the first half of this section Mr. Yette gives the government documents and news reports of Talmadge’s successful strategies and maneuvers.
Mr. Yette goes on to expose the machinations of President Nixon’s White House Conference on Food and Nutrition of December 2-4, 1969. In Mr. Yette’s words it, “was worse than a farce.” President Nixon opened the conference with 3 recommendations designed to reduce the number of hungry people! He suggested no measures for the relief of hunger in America.
- He wanted everyone to have a guaranteed minimum income of $1,600 a year. (This is less than welfare was paying at that time.)
- A supposed expansion of the food stamp program that would be tied into and compliment the welfare reform package in #1. (His plan would have actually reduced the amount of food stamps. Less money + less food =more hunger.)
- Provide family planning services to at minimum 5 million women in low-income families.
This last proposal was part of a plan formulated by Dr. Charles Lowe of the National Institute of Health. The plan recommended Congress pass a law that:
- Made birth control information and devices available to any and all girls over the age of 13 with or without parental consent.
- Allowed mandatory abortions for unmarried girls within the 1st three months of pregnancy.
- Mandatory sterilization for any unmarried girl giving birth out of wedlock for the 2nd time.
Fannie Lou Hamer was there for the Conference on hunger. When she heard about the birth control proposals she grabbed about a dozen young black men, walked into the room, and demanded to be heard. She spoke about ten minutes on the evil results of this plan and the conference dropped it from consideration. The resolution was obliterated. It died in conference but it didn’t die in the hearts and minds of sadistic, controlling, evil white people. Some birth control is advisable but the current programs are completely out of hand.
Birth control measures of all types are available to minors without parental consent. A crisis was created which had devastating consequences to black opposition of the type Mrs. Hamer presented. This crisis is an ongoing two-pronged attack: The constant denigration of the Black male and AIDS. These two issues plus the destruction and abandonment of our economic/social base have made it practically impossible for the average young black person to get a decent job that pays a living wage unless they work for white folks! The integrationist traitors of the 1960’s led the process of abandonment.
Now we have a situation where our own people tell our youth that they shouldn’t have babies since they can’t afford to raise kids. Aren’t people with this message treating the symptoms without trying to find a cure? There is so much to say on this subject but it goes outside the parameters of this report.
Part -> 3