A. Training of the slave begins immediately upon acceptance into The Master’s service. The Master has sole discretion as to what form(s) the training shall take.
B. For the purposes of these Laws, there will be two types of training: Initial Training and Remedial Training.
1. Initial Training. The period of initial training of the slave shall be for a period of not less than one calendar year, nor more than five calendar years, and training shall be of very high intensity. Looked at in one way, the entire period of slavery is one of training, as new activities and techniques are always being invented. The Master will require the slave to learn to perform some activities upon itself, although never upon others, for His entertainment or to be performed in His absence.
a. Initial Training shall begin with the slave being thoroughly broken by The Master. its personality will be totally erased. The Master will rebuild the slave to fit His desires. The slave understands that this may take multiple sessions until The Master gets what He wants. The term of training does not begin until then.
b. Any injuries or illnesses sustained on the part of the slave during the period of initial training shall be punished as stated below. The period of recovery from these shall be added to the period of training; i.e., for every day of recovery, the slave will incur one day of training.
c. In training the slave to fulfill its duties, The Master will teach it each chore one time. The slave will then be expected to perform that duty perfectly thereafter. Any violation of this will result in one day of remedial training and double punishment for the lapse.
d. During the first half of scheduled training, the slave will be rendered unable to see at any time. The slave’s sight may be returned to it after this period at The Master’s discretion.
e. During the first half of scheduled training, the slave will not be allowed to speak or otherwise communicate at any time or for any reason. The slave’s voice may be returned to it after this period at The Master’s discretion.
2. Remedial Training. If, after the period of initial training is completed, the slave is deficient in any of its duties as a result of improper understanding, stupidity, or other non-intentional cause, it will be subjected to one week of remedial training per offense followed by equivalent punishment as a Class IV Felony. Injuries or illnesses sustained during remedial training shall likewise be punished as a Class IV Felony.
C. Aids to Training. The Master may use any aid He desires in training His slave, both in initial training and in remedial training. These aids may include but not be limited to: visual aids, audio aids, infliction of pain in any degree, drugs of any type, sleep deprivation, hunger, thirst, physical force, or any other inducement to learn The Master’s desires. Any protest the slave makes to any measure used by The Master in training shall be considered a Class IV Felony.
General Behavior of the slave
A. Law of Total Control: Absolute, total, and complete control over all slave behavior shall be exercised by The Master, both through this Law and through any spoken Rule or Command He may wish to give to any slave prisoner in His custody.
1. No limits, implied or otherwise, shall be placed on the strict and absolute control of The Master over every aspect of His slave property’s behavior.
2. The slave prisoner shall be required to explicitly acknowledge and accept the absolute right of The Master to control its behavior.
3. The slave prisoner shall be required to display an attitude of sincere and humble gratitude toward The Master for His efforts in exercising His complete control over it at all times.
4. The slave is strictly and absolutely forbidden to question the Supreme Authority of The Master in exercising His total control over its behavior.
5. Failure by the slave to acknowledge, accept, or show gratitude toward The Master for exercising control over it shall be considered a Class II Misdemeanor. Any direct questioning of such authority by the slave shall be considered a Class IV Felony.
B. Law on General Principles and Precepts Governing slave Behavior: The following general principles and precepts shall govern the behavior of the slave at all times:
1. The slave shall immediately and without question obey all Commands and Orders given to it by The Master or His authorized Representative(s).
2. The slave shall be solely responsible for remembering, obeying, and following all Laws, Rules, Regulations, and Commands governing its behavior.
3. All independent, unauthorized behavior on the part of the slave is strictly and completely forbidden, and will fall under the category of Attempted Escape.
4. The slave shall live by the rule that everything is forbidden which is not explicitly permitted or authorized.
5. All actions and behaviors of the slave shall conform absolutely to the highest standards of behavior set for it by Law and Command.
6. The slave shall display the following authorized slave attitudes and attributes at all times:
d. Eagerness to Obey
e. Speed in Carrying Out Orders
f. Competence in Carrying Out Orders
g. Success in Completely Carrying Out Orders
i. Slavish Loyalty
j. Slavish Devotion
k. Gratitude towards its Master
l. Love for its Master
m. Worship for its Master
7. All other attitudes and attributes which are not specifically authorized by its Master’s Command are strictly forbidden to the slave.
8. The slave shall humbly and happily accept its place in life as the total slave of The Master, showing Him at all times that it is sincerely grateful for the privilege of serving Him, obeying His Commands, carrying out His Orders, and receiving His instruction and discipline.
9. Any failure on the part of the slave to fully live up to its obligations to completely carry out its duties in obeying these general principles and precepts shall be considered a Class II Misdemeanor at minimum and Attempted Escape at maximum.
C. Law on the Associations of the slave: The purpose of this Law is to exert and enforce the absolute control of The Master over those persons with whom the slave may associate.
1. The right of The Master to govern and control what persons the slave may associate with is absolute and shall not be questioned.
2. The Master is the slave’s only family; this relationship does not work in reverse, as the slave is not a member of The Master’s family, only an item of His property.
3. Prior to entering The Master’s service, the slave has broken off all ties with its former family and friends, without telling them why it is doing so; this includes terminating former employment. As a last act before entering The Master’s service, the slave will destroy any physical record of its prior association with The Master, in order that no one may trace it to The Master. Any attempt by the slave to meet or otherwise contact its former associates will be considered Attempted Escape.
4. The Master is not the slave’s friend; the slave has no friends, only Superiors.
5. If The Master has pets, the slave will treat them as extensions of The Master, with the exception that they may not give it orders.
D. Law on the Control of the Physical Needs and Functions of the slave: The purpose of this Law is to exert and enforce the absolute control of The Master over the physical needs and functions of His slave property.
1. The right of The Master to govern and control the physical needs and functions of His slave property is absolute and shall not be questioned.
2. The sleeping privileges of the slave shall be under the strict and total control of The Master. He shall decide when, if, where, how, and for how long the slave is permitted to sleep. Unauthorized sleeping on the part of the slave is strictly forbidden.
a. Unless otherwise ordered, the slave shall sleep naked and chained in its cage or cell.
b. If allowed to sleep in The Master’s bedchamber, the slave will sleep at the foot of His bed.
c. The slave will never sleep in The Master’s bed unless He ties it down to the bed.
3. The eating privileges of the slave shall be under the strict and total control of The Master. He shall decide when, if, where, what, how, for how long, and how much the slave is permitted to eat. Unauthorized eating on the part of the slave is strictly forbidden.
a. The slave will never eat at The Master’s table, nor at any other table without The Master’s Command.
b. When eating in The Master’s home or in any other private space, the slave will eat from a dog dish.
c. When eating in the dungeon or its cage or cell, the slave will eat directly off of the floor.
d. When eating outdoors, the slave will eat directly off the ground.
4. The drinking privileges of the slave shall be under the strict and total control of The Master. He shall decide when, if, where, what, how, for how long, and how much the slave is permitted to drink. Unauthorized drinking on the part of the slave is strictly forbidden.
a. The slave will never drink from a glass or cup without The Master’s Command.
b. When drinking in The Master’s home or in any other private space, the slave will drink from a dog dish or from the toilet bowl.
c. When drinking in the dungeon or its cage or cell, the slave will drink from the toilet bowl or from whatever receptacle The Master provides.
d. When drinking outdoors, the slave will drink directly from a hole in the ground.
5. The urination privileges of the slave shall be under the strict and total control of The Master. He shall decide when, if, where, how, for how long, and how much the slave is permitted to urinate. Unauthorized urination on the part of the slave is strictly forbidden.
a. Unless Ordered by The Master, the slave shall not urinate into a toilet.
b. If given permission to urinate while in The Master’s home, the slave will immediately go to the nearest space authorized for its urination.
c. Unless otherwise Ordered by The Master, when in the dungeon, the slave will urinate exactly where it is, then lick up its own urine.
d. When in its cage or cell, the slave shall simply urinate where it is, drinking or otherwise cleaning up its urine only upon Order of The Master.
e. If ordered to urinate outside, the slave will dig a hole to urinate into, drink its urine, and cover the hole.
6. The defecation privileges of the slave shall be under the strict and total control of The Master. He shall decide when, if, where, how, for how long, and how much the slave is permitted to defecate. Unauthorized defecation on the part of the slave is strictly forbidden.
a. Unless Ordered by The Master, the slave shall not defecate into a toilet.
b. If given permission to defecate while in The Master’s home, the slave will immediately go to the nearest space authorized for its defecation.
c. Unless otherwise Ordered by The Master, when in the dungeon, the slave will defecate exactly where it is, then eat its own offal.
d. When in its cage or cell, the slave shall simply defecate where it is, eating or otherwise cleaning up its offal only upon Order of The Master.
e. If ordered to defecate outside, the slave will dig a hole to defecate in, eat its offal, and cover the hole.
7. The needs and desires of The Master for service and labor by the slave shall be considered at all times to take precedence over the physical needs and functions of the slave, and such needs and functions shall at no time be permitted to interfere with the carrying out of tasks and Commands for the slave’s Owner.
8. If at any time, the slave has a valid reason to believe that in the course of exercising absolute control over these physical needs and functions, its Master may be, in some way He is not aware of, compromising the health or safety of His slave property, the slave is legally obliged to request permission to state its concerns. The Master shall have sole authority to determine whether the stated concerns of the slave prisoner are or are not valid, and the slave will humbly accept His ruling.
9. Any unauthorized sleeping, eating, drinking, urination, or defecation on the part of the slave shall be considered a Class II Misdemeanor. Any statement of health and safety concerns regarding its physical needs and functions by the slave which are determined to be invalid shall be considered a Class III Felony. Failure on the part of the slave to state valid health or safety concerns shall be considered a Class IV Felony.
E. Law on the Control of the Emotional Needs and Functions of the slave: The purpose of this Law is to exert and enforce the absolute control of The Master over the emotional needs and functions of His slave property.
1. The right of The Master to govern and control the emotional needs and functions of His slave property is absolute and shall not be questioned.
2. While the slave is required to love and worship its Master, the reverse does not apply. If, by some miracle, The Master comes to love His slave, He will decide whether or not the slave is to know this information and in what way it shall be expressed. The slave will not ask for such information; to do so will be considered a Class IV Felony.
3. Any other emotional fulfillment of the slave shall be at The Master’s discretion, but He is under no obligation to help the slave achieve such a state. If the slave asks for any such help, it will be considered a Class III Felony.
F. General Law Governing slave Speech and Expression: While specific Rules and Regulations will govern slave speech and expression in various settings, such as public speech, household speech, dungeon speech, speech during punishment, and speech during forced labor, the following general principles shall apply at all times. Specific Rules and Regulations for specific settings and functions shall be dealt with in Laws governing slave behavior in those settings.
1. The right of The Master to govern and control the slave’s speech and means of expression is absolute and shall not be questioned.
2. At all times and in all situations, the slave shall follow all Laws, Rules, Regulations, Orders, Commands, and Guidelines pertaining to the following areas of the slave’s speech privileges:
a. When or if the slave is permitted to speak or make vocal sounds. Unauthorized use of the slave’s vocal cords, which shall be considered the sole property of The Master, is strictly forbidden.
i. The slave shall not be allowed to speak at all during training sessions, except to repeat a lesson back to The Master.
ii. The slave shall not speak during punishment, except as provided herein or at the Direct Order of The Master.
iii. The slave shall not speak in the presence of any person other than The Master, except as provided herein or upon the Direct Order of The Master.
b. The slave will speak in a respectful tone at all times it is allowed to speak.
c. When permitted to speak, the slave shall speak in a quiet, submissive, and respectful manner.
d. When permitted to speak, the slave will always begin and end each sentence addressed to The Master with “Sir”, “Master”, “my Lord”, or whatever other phrase The Master Commands. If and when permitted to speak to another, the slave will begin and end each sentence with “Sir”, or whatever other phrase The Master Commands. The slave will never refer to itself by any word or phrase other than “the slave”, “it”, or any word or phrase assigned by The Master. The Master will determine any other words, phrases, and forms of expression the slave is permitted to use when it is permitted to speak, and which words, phrases, and forms of expression it is forbidden to use.
3. Moans, groans, sighs, yelps, cries, grunts, shouts, whines, screams, and any and all other types of noises emanating from the slave’s mouth or throat shall be considered speech and shall be governed by the same Laws governing all other types of speech. The Master shall exercise complete control over the noise-making privileges of the slave in the same way that He shall control all other speech, deciding when or if the slave is permitted to emit such noises. Unauthorized moaning, groaning, sighing, yelping, crying, grunting, shouting, whining, screaming or other vocal noises are strictly forbidden.
4. Unless otherwise Ordered by The Master or directed by these Laws, the slave will not speak at all. If, in the slave’s estimation, it needs to speak to The Master, it has three options.
a. Emergency. If, in the slave’s estimation, an emergency situation has occurred of which The Master is unaware, it will speak The Master’s last name preceded by the word “Mister”. This is the only application for calling The Master by any name other than those listed in these Laws. If The Master determines that an emergency situation does not exist, the slave shall be guilty of a Class IV Felony. If The Master is aware of the situation, the slave shall be given half punishment for a Class II Misdemeanor.
b. Confession. If the slave wishes to confess to any Crime, whether Felony or Misdemeanor, against The Master or these Laws, it will kneel before Him, place its forehead on the floor, and cover its head with its hands. it will wait in this position until ordered to speak by The Master, then make its confession without changing position until Ordered. If The Master is already aware of the transgression, the slave will receive regular punishment for the transgression followed by double punishment for speaking without authorization. If The Master was previously unaware of the transgression, the slave will receive double punishment for the transgression and regular punishment for speaking without authorization. If The Master finds that the slave has willfully not confessed to a Crime it has committed, it will receive triple punishment for the transgression followed by punishment for Attempted Escape.
c. Other Speech. If the slave wishes to speak to The Master, it will kneel before Him and place its head between His Feet on the floor and wait until He Orders it to speak or gives it any other Order; if the slave wishes to make a request, it will hold its hands in a position of prayer. The slave will then say what it wishes to The Master without changing position until Ordered. When the slave has finished, it will gratefully accept its punishment for unauthorized speech. If The Master does not give the slave permission to speak, but gives it any other Order, it will immediately act upon that Order without speaking. To speak without permission will incur double punishment for unauthorized speech.
5. All written expression by the slave shall be likewise subject to the complete control of The Master. If allowed to write for profit, the slave shall affix The Master’s Name to the document when submitting it for publication. Failure to do so constitutes a Special Category Crime. When writing, the slave will always refer to itself as “it” or “the slave”, and will never use upper-case letters in reference to itself. It will always use upper-case letters when referring to The Master.
6. When permitted to speak and/or express itself, the slave shall always speak to its Master in a deferential, respectful, and reverent manner.
7. When permitted to speak in the company of other Superior Males, Masters, or Men, the slave will always speak in a respectful and deferential manner.
8. When permitted to speak in public or in mixed company, the slave will always speak in a polite and respectful manner.
9. When permitted to speak, the slave is strictly forbidden to use its voice in anger or frustration; it is forbidden to use expletives to express sudden emotion or pain; it is forbidden to speak in a disparaging or disrespectful manner toward any Superior Male, Master, or Man; and it is forbidden to speak in an impolite or disrespectful manner to anyone.
10. When permitted to speak freely to its Master, the slave will speak of its humility, gratitude, respect, love, and worship for its Lord and Owner.
11. The slave is strictly and absolutely forbidden to raise its voice in anger, insolence, or disrespect when addressing its Master, any Superior Male, Master, or Man, or any other person directly.
12. Any failure on the part of the slave to strictly conform to all Laws, Rules, Regulations, Orders, Commands, and Guidelines governing its speech privileges shall be considered a Class III Felony. Punishment for speech offenses may include but shall not be limited to the revocation of the slave’s speaking privileges for a period of time to be determined by its Master.
G. Law on the Control of the slave’s Senses: This Law shall establish and enforce the ownership and control of The Master over the senses of His slave property.
1. The slave’s senses of sight, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching shall all be under the direct and total control of The Master at all times.
2. The slave will understand and accept that its senses are the property of its Owner and that it is a privilege to be allowed to use them and one which can be revoked or suspended at any time and for any reason.
3. Unauthorized seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching are strictly forbidden. Unauthorized use of any of these senses shall be defined as acknowledging any sensation the slave is to ignore. Special consideration is given to the senses of sight and hearing; the slave’s vision will be cut off except when The Master deems it necessary for the slave to see. Further, the slave’s hearing shall be blocked whenever The Master desires. In either case, if the slave uses these senses when not authorized to, it shall be considered Attempted Escape, otherwise it will be deemed as in the next paragraph.
4. Any misuse of sensing privileges by the slave shall be considered a Class II Misdemeanor.
H. Law on the Ownership and Control of slave Genitals: The purpose of this Law is to establish the separate and distinct ownership by The Master of the slave property’s slavecock and slave ballsac.
1. The area of the slave’s body which includes the slavecock and slave balls, and including a one-inch territory surrounding them, shall belong as a separate and distinct piece of property to The Master.
2. The slave is forbidden in the strictest possible terms from touching this property with any part of its body other than the area of its thighs, crotch, and stomach, where the slave may touch itself without intention, unless such touching is specifically and explicitly authorized in advance. Absolutely no exceptions whatsoever can or will be made to this rule.
3. The slave is absolutely and totally forbidden to ejaculate through its Master’s property, regardless of circumstances, including Direct Orders. Absolutely no exceptions whatsoever can or will be made to this rule, as ejaculation is the prerogative of Male Humans, not of slaves. Ejaculation is a sign that the slave is beginning to think of itself as an equal or superior to The Master. Ejaculation by the slave is the Special Category Crime of High Treason, as delineated below.
4. Erection is not allowed except at the Direct Order of The Master; an erection shows that the slave is thinking of its own sex, rather than its service to The Master. Unauthorized erection on the part of the slave will be considered a Class IV Felony.
5. When authorized to urinate through its Master’s property, the slave shall follow the Rules, Regulations, and Guidelines contained within these Laws. If allowed to urinate standing up, the slave will stand with its wrists crossed behind its back and will control the aim of its urine flow toward the authorized receptacle without touching its Master’s property.
6. Any and all offenses committed under this Law will fall under the category of Special Category Crimes and will be subject to punishment under the Special Punishments Law. In addition, if The Master so decides, the offense shall also be considered Attempted Escape or High Treason.
I. Law on Forced Nudity and the Display and Exposure of the Naked slave: This Law establishes the absolute right of The Master to control what the slave may wear and to establish permanent ease of access for The Master to every part of the slave’s body.
1. Complete and absolutely unlimited access to every inch of slave flesh on His property shall be the permanent and unquestionable right of The Master.
2. In general, the slave is not permitted to wear clothing, but instead shall be kept completely nude whenever possible.
3. A specific exception to this rule may be provided when the slave must appear in public, at which times it shall dress according to its Master’s Orders. In every case where this exception needs to be made, the slave shall beg in advance for the issuance of a temporary clothing permit. The slave must keep this permit on it at all times when clothed and must be ready at all times to show it on demand to its Master. The permit is revoked when the slave hears the Command “Strip!”, at which point the slave must stop wherever it is, immediately surrender the permit to its Master, and strip itself of all clothing on the spot.
4. Revealing clothing, humiliating outfits and costumes, and bondage equipment will not be considered “clothing” under this Law, but the slave shall wear such things only on Command and only according to Instructions. Any attempt by the slave to cover, shield, or hide any section of its body from its Master’s view or access without specific authorization is strictly and totally forbidden.
5. Whether completely naked, clothed in a revealing or humiliating outfit, or fully dressed, the slave will always make any part of its body available to its Master at any time, displaying and exposing the demanded area within easy reach of its Master, and following all spoken Commands as to the display and exposure of its body for any and every purpose.
6. If the slave is caught wearing any form of clothing or covering without permission, it shall be subject to severe and merciless punishment under the Special Punishments Law for Attempted Escape. Wearing clothing without permission or without a temporary clothing permit shall be considered a Special Category Crime as Attempted Escape. Attempts at covering or shielding the slave body from access by its Master, failure to properly display and expose itself, and/or failure to strip swiftly and completely upon revocation of the clothing permit shall be considered Class II Misdemeanors.
7. The slave will not take a bath or shower in The Master’s Bathroom at any time. Instead, if The Master decides that the slave needs to be cleaned, He will either hose the slave down thoroughly or bathe it as He would a dog.
J. Law on the Control of the slave’s Mind and Thoughts: The slave’s mind and thoughts shall be defined solely as the property of The Master and specific rules governing the training of its mind and thoughts will be given in The Master’s Supplement to the Book of the Laws of slavery. The following general rules apply at all times.
1. The primary use of the slave’s mind shall be determined by the Orders and Commands of The Master. He alone shall guide, instruct, and train the slave mind to worship, serve, and obey Him.
2. The slave shall concentrate its mind on thoughts given to it by its Master. The slave shall follow all guidelines established by its Master for the training and use of its inferior slave brain. Unauthorized thinking or thinking outside the Guidelines established by its Master are strictly forbidden.
3. Unless Commanded to think of something else, the slave shall concentrate its minimal mental capacity on thinking of ways to expand and improve the service, obedience, and worship it provides for its Master.
4. The slave shall at all times be mentally bowed in thought before its Master, humbly and gratefully acknowledging His Superiority, Majesty, and Power.
5. Any slave thought or thoughts which stray outside the Law, other Guidelines, or specific Commands provided for its guidance shall be considered a Class IV Felony.
6. At any time, if the slave demonstrates intellect equal or superior to that of The Master, it will be considered the Special Category Crime of High Treason. If the slave ever corrects The Master in any way, such behavior will be considered Attempted Escape and High Treason, and punished accordingly.
K. Law on Obedience: This Law establishes strict behavioral guidelines for the slave in obedience to the Commands and Orders of The Master.
1. The slave shall immediately, eagerly, and without question carry out all Commands and Orders given to it without exception.
2.The slave shall fully and successfully carry out all such Commands and Orders, complying completely with both the letter and spirit of every Command.
3. The slave is strictly forbidden to make any mistakes whatsoever in carrying out its Master’s Orders and Commands.
4. The slave must carry out all Orders and Commands completely within the time allotted for carrying them out.
5. The slave shall show its Master the utmost gratitude for the privilege of carrying out His Orders and Commands, offering Him formal thanks whenever permitted to do so.
6. The slave shall never, for any reason or under any circumstance, question, complain about, or refuse an Order or Command given to it by its Master.
7. The slave shall immediately report to its Master upon the complete carrying out of any Order or Command, except when to do so would bother or irritate Him.
8. The slave shall humbly and quietly await further Orders when it has fully completed one Order or Command and has reported back to its Master.
9 The slave shall be prepared at all times to have all completed Orders, tasks, and assignments fully and minutely inspected to see that every detail has been carried out according to instruction.
10. Any failure on the part of the slave to fully, completely, and perfectly carry out its assigned Orders shall be considered a Class II Misdemeanor.
L. Law on Accusations Against the slave: The slave will at all times bear in mind that any accusation against it is identical to a guilty verdict. Further, regardless of the Class of Crime against these Laws as written herein, the slave will remember that The Master has the final say as to the Class of the slave’s infractions.